29 July 2007

Wallpapers, Fic-Based

*cuddles her new wallpapers* I'm very fond of my new wallpapers, not the least of the reasons being that I adore several of the characters whose faces are on the wallpapers. And more, because the way the text and images all blend together and are pretty. Though they're a little text-happy, I'll admit.

So, they're for my fic-in-progress "The Healer", and they're linked below. The SG1 team is Jack, Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c, though I'm not sure yet if I'm setting the story before the end of season five, or somewhere in season seven.

Feel free to critique the artwork.

Healer, all major characters
Healer, Harry Potter characters & OC
Healer, Stargate: SG1 team

Character Wallpapers for "The Healer":
Daniel Jackson
Jack O'Neill
Lily, the Healer
Máirín
Sam Carter
Sirius Black
Teal'c