19 July 2007

Icons and Banners

I have a new icon for a character, and some banners for an RP I'm trying to get together on LJ. And, of course, a banner for this journal, as seen above. At some point I'll do Sithly-duckies for a proper Darth Duckie banner, but they're cute, so...

Icon, Hepzebah Nott, for a story in progress, "Arranged Marriages and Illicit Lovers":

Banners for "Scandal and Cold", an AU Harry Potter RPG:


http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a179/societywhiterose/DLC/coldscandalwebbanner.jpg


http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a179/societywhiterose/DLC/sirius.jpg

Yes, I know, the images don't jive with canon. It's not a canon game. Meh. If one is curious, who is who is below. And if you want to join the game, clickie the link above, and read up on it.

Sirius Black: Nicholas Brendan (and for all my icons for him in the game - which I'll share later)
Lily Evans: Meg Ryan (far right on first banner)
Hermione Granger: Katie Holmes (far left on first banner)
Draco Malfoy: Tim Felton (the character goes back and forth between two faces in my head, and this one was better while writing the premise for the AU)